|Dan Dugan Sound Design||Inventor of the automatic microphone mixer; manufacturer of automatic mixing controllers for broadcast, system integration and live sound. We have been providing PR and marketing services for Dan Dugan Sound Design since 2009. www.dandugan.com|
|Logitek Electronic Systems||Manufacturer of broadcast audio consoles and audio networking systems. Elaine Jones has been managing marketing and PR for Logitek since the late 1990s. www.logitekaudio.com|
|Nautel Limited||Manufacturer of broadcast transmitters and navigational beacons. Elaine Jones has worked with Nautel in a PR capacity since 2007. www.nautel.com|
|Aveo Systems||A company specializing in improving the collaboration experience through simpler, more intuitive control. Aveo Systems is also the US Distributor for Televic Conference, a manufacturer of conference microphones and delegate systems for collaboration. www.aveosystems.com|
|Private accounts||Some clients do not wish to be named on this site. If you would like “stealth” PR or marketing without a visible agency, give us a call.|
Past and Periodic Clients:
- SP Controls – A company in South San Francisco, California specializing in small, affordable control systems and the popular Doceri smart annotation and control system for classrooms.
- MSE Audio – A speaker company based in Overland Park, Kansas. PR and marketing services over a period of 10 years included copywriting (press releases, newsletters, copy for websites/product guides/tech sheets), publicity, trade show coordination, advertising schedule coordination, product and location photography, and more.
- SymbolShifters LLC – a startup company specializing in bringing online connectivity to traditional broadcast. Services included marketing and PR prior to a major trade show.
- Polycom Inc. – a world leader in audio and video conferencing products and services. Services included PR and copywriting for the AV market from 2001 through early 2007.
- ASPI Digital – manufacturer of acoustic echo cancellation and noise cancellation products and algorithms. ASPI was acquired by Polycom in 2001. Services included marketing projects, PR, and assistance at trade shows.
- Listen Technologies Corporation – manufacturer of audio and assistive listening products. Services have included PR, technical writing and customer installation profiles.
- Alcorn McBride – manufacturer of show control products for themed entertainment. Provided PR and occasional copywriting.
- Broadcast Electronics – manufacturer of transmission and audio products for broadcasting. Provided an in-depth market study in the late 1990s.