|Dan Dugan Sound Design||Inventor of the automatic microphone mixer; manufacturer of automatic mixing controllers for broadcast, system integration and live sound. We have been providing PR and marketing services for Dan Dugan Sound Design since 2009. www.dandugan.com|
|Logitek Electronic Systems||Manufacturer of broadcast audio consoles and audio networking systems. Elaine Jones has been managing marketing and PR for Logitek since the late 1990s. www.logitekaudio.com|
|Nautel Limited||The leading manufacturer of transmitters for AM and FM broadcasting. Elaine Jones has worked with Nautel in a PR capacity since 2007. www.nautel.com|
|Henry Engineering||A California-based manufacturer of interface boxes and other useful devices for broadcasting and professional audio. Services include management of the company’s social media efforts. www.henryeng.com|
|Aveo Systems||A company specializing in improving the collaboration experience through simpler, more intuitive control. Aveo’s Mira Connect requires no programming and works seamlessly with hundreds of products from dozens of collaboration equipment manufacturers. Services include PR and assistance in various marketing projects. www.aveosystems.com|
|Private accounts||Some clients do not wish to be named on this site. If you would like “stealth” PR or marketing without a visible agency, give us a call.|
Past and Periodic Clients:
- Revolution Acoustics – a manufacturer of invisible audio solutions. Services included managing the process of creating a new website and marketing materials, and providing PR services for trade shows and product launches.
- SP Controls – A company in South San Francisco, California specializing in small, affordable control systems and the popular Doceri smart annotation and control system for classrooms.
- MSE Audio – A speaker company based in Overland Park, Kansas. PR and marketing services over a period of 10 years included copywriting (press releases, newsletters, copy for websites/product guides/tech sheets), publicity, trade show coordination, advertising schedule coordination, product and location photography, and more.
- SymbolShifters LLC – a startup company specializing in bringing online connectivity to traditional broadcast. Services included marketing and PR prior to a major trade show.
- Polycom Inc. – a world leader in audio and video conferencing products and services. Services included PR and copywriting for the AV market from 2001 through early 2007.
- ASPI Digital – manufacturer of acoustic echo cancellation and noise cancellation products and algorithms. ASPI was acquired by Polycom in 2001. Services included marketing projects, PR, and assistance at trade shows.
- Listen Technologies Corporation – manufacturer of audio and assistive listening products. Services have included PR, technical writing and customer installation profiles.
- Alcorn McBride – manufacturer of show control products for themed entertainment. Provided PR and occasional copywriting.
- Broadcast Electronics – manufacturer of transmission and audio products for broadcasting. Provided an in-depth market study in the late 1990s.